Wednesday, February 08, 2012

What Would You Say?

The question "What's new?" has been stumping me lately.  Work is work.  Z is still busting ass and taking classes.  Every day I come home, do some chores, and try to write to you.  But...but...I have a 5-month old, something's got to be new, right?!  Since I've practically told everyone I've met (and their dog) that Connor has been eating solids and digs carrots and peas, there really is nothing "new" to report.


So what can I say to keep you coming around?  What should I rant on, write about, and mull over?

I see a wealth of blog fodder in the coming weeks, when 'Rad becomes a 6-month old, when we have more adventures in feeding, standing, rolling, when I hit another wave of crazy (or maybe a long-needed wave of sanity).  If none of that happens, I'll just make up a story.  Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments: