- Feeling good, but my belly is definitely starting to stand in the way of doing a few things the way I'm used to. Namely, putting on or taking off my socks or anything dealing with me below the hips
- I haven't had to shave my legs in weeks! Seriously, being pregnant has either kept my leg hair from growing or it's become really fine. Refer to the point above - that's why I can't tell you which one it is
- The nursery is still in progress. I'm going to slap a second coat on the trim tomorrow and hopefully it can get put up this weekend
- Ironically, the "ladies" are making it more difficult to wear my regular clothes than my belly is
- I'm still enjoying Jooner's little kicks. A fellow preggo told me that baby is usually most active between weeks 25-30. I'm getting there; I can't believe yesterday marked week 23
That's all for now. Hope you're all doing well!