Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you were able to spend your Easter holiday with family and friends as I was. Besides apprehension about the travel to and from Michigan (no traffic delays. Woohoo!), the entire weekend was great and I'm so thankful to have spent it with people I love.

Unbeknownst to me, one of my sisters and I were roped into sitting through a sales presentation for Saladmaster cookware. Sure, we were skeptical at first, but I am completely sold on this stuff! That's not to say that any of it was sold to me (Jooner takes precedence over kitchen gear at the moment), but getting a set is definitely in my five-year plan. Honestly, the stuff is amazing. It might seem like a gimmick, but I've had some of the best fried chicken ever from a Saladmaster skillet with no oil added! Ok, I'm starting to sound like an infomercial...

Again, hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: