Before you shake your head at me and dismiss me as another holiday-crazed consumer, know that for the past 4 years I have entered the holiday season with intentions of knitting Christmas gifts for my family, which has been expanding ever since. Not to sell myself short, I did knit some reusable coffee coozies for last year's stocking stuffers, but this year I'm setting my sights on a slightly bigger prize:
- to knit one of these plus another TDB accessory for each of my nieces. One in purple, one in pink.
- to knit a gift for each of my nephews
- to use my new used bundt pan for something delicious and nutritious
- to finish reading "Moby Dick" before the end of next month
- to buy the new Sara Bareilles CD, the first new CD I've wanted to purchase in years
- to paint a picture of my parents
- to keep the majority of these goals