Monday, July 20, 2009

R.I.P.

(With Jerry Seinfeld intonation) What is the deal with text messaging when you're driving? I've spent the last 2 weekends on the road and nothing has appalled and annoyed me more on those days than finding out that the car swerving and hugging the middle line is doing so because the driver has her cell phone in front of her face, looking down and texting while doing 80 mph. Really, people. I'm not soap box type, but I'm going on this tirade because it was exactly one of these people, a driving texter, was responsible for the unexpected demise of my beloved Sea Otter.


R.I.P. Sea Otter a.k.a. Subaru Outback

2003-November 2007

(This is just a model, not the real thing)

So I name my cars, what of it?

Speaking of untimely deaths, Z killed off our only bottle of Sweet Chili Sauce, much to his chagrin. He's used this on fried rice, couscous, and probably on candy bars when I'm not looking.

Sweet Chili Sauce
??? (probably pretty old) - July 2009
The sauce is the boss.

No comments: