Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Bloggy Thoughts

Ok, I can't help myself. Sometimes my mind is swirling with things that need to be spilled onto paper (or pixels), things too crazy to post as a status update on Facebook, things too strange to just call someone about and blurt out, and a blog seems like the only logical place to put those thoughts. So here we are again. But this time I am not committing to posting once a day or even once a week. I'm committing to posting when I'm so swayed, when something comes to mind that fits any of the categories listed above.

There were a lot of such thoughts clogging up my brain earlier this week and even earlier today, but I have, luckily, let them go already. I've taken up yoga (on DVDs, not in classes) over the past week to combat the overwhelming feelings of anxiety and general too-much-to-do-and-not-enough-time-to-do-it-edness and it's helped here and there, but there is still a ways for me to go. Sometimes it's good for thoughts to blow away with the breeze, but I think it's sometimes better to write them down. Really, I'm more of a write-it-down person. I'm still working on the zen of just letting things go. Especially before going to bed. Night.

No comments: