Friday, August 21, 2009

Celebrate Good Times!

We had reason to celebrate today (besides that fact that it's the weekend, wassup?!), and what better way to live up the good times than with good food? Madison is chock full of great places to eat, many of which I haven't been to yet. We didn't mark any new places off of our list tonight, though, because we picked up some take out from the fabulous Lao Laan-Xang. Tonight's meal: Khua Phet Taley, number 23 with 3 star heat, tempered by a neon orange Thai iced tea.

Ahh, that's the stuff

It's been a hectic past few weeks both in and out of work, but now that I'm fed and happy, there really isn't anything else that I need to accomplish tonight except to take it all in. And maybe watch 17 Again. Yes, I'm 28 years old and I eat that movie up!

No comments: